Giving and Gifting
There is no charge to attend our services, but we do encourage donation so that our work can continue both locally and abroad. But please don’t worry and never let this be a barrier – we won’t rattle a plate in front of you. Give as you can and if you can. No-one will judge.
Options to consider:
- Walk in and out and never give it a thought;
- Pop cash in the open plate at the entrance to the church;
- Tap and go – yes, we too can offer a card donation option;
- Make a regular donation through your bank, standing order;
- Make a one-off donation through your bank;
- Send a cheque made payable to Craigsbank Church.
At times of crisis in the world, consider donating to your local food bank or time to a local refugee centre, or donate cash through our professional and long standing partners, Christian Aid.